Terms and Conditions
By submitting your abstract you hereby agree to the terms and conditions of The AusIMM that if your final paper is selected for the technical program, at least one author of the paper will register and pay the discounted author registration fee with the full intention of presenting the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of authors who fail to register and pay by the nominated deadline will be automatically withdrawn from the proceedings and program.
By submitting an abstract to this AusIMM conference you hereby agree to the following Terms & Conditions
- An abstract that contains information that relates to, or reports on, a particular company or organisation, must have the appropriate level of approval prior to submitting.
- Papers submitted are of original quality (not previously published).
- Submissions of abstracts are loaded electronically via the conference Speakers’ Portal with minimal formatting.
- Papers submitted are in accordance with the Guide to Authors and should not exceed 300 words (less a word equivalent for tables and figures).
- The paper does not infringe on the copyright of any other third party and copyright for said paper will be assigned to The AusIMM.
- The paper adheres to the guidelines as presented in The AusIMM Guide to Authors.
- Authors with accepted final papers agree to register, pay and attend the conference. At least one author/presenter must be registered and paid by the nominated deadline in order for the paper to be published and presented. Any author not registered and paid up will be automatically removed from the proceedings and program.
- Late withdrawals of final papers will incur penalties if withdrawn by the author at any time following the final submission date:
- Authors will incur a A$400 desktop publishing fee.
- The paper will be removed from the published proceedings and technical program.
- In the instance that the author is not available to present the paper a suitable replacement may be found to present the paper and pay the registration fee.