Join us in July!30 April 2020
The International Uranium Digital Conference Program has been announced! Join us over the first two weeks of July for live sessions on the following topics:
- A holistic look at a broader nuclear and uranium industry – the current and future market
- Global policy and strategy for a nuclear future
- Current uranium market and investment thesis – demand, supply and inventory
- Nuclear growth – new technologies and small modular reactors
- Modern day uranium exploration initiatives
What to expect?
We want your digital conference experience to integrate seamlessly into your working from home schedule and provide you with ample opportunities to network directly with some of the world’s top uranium experts. Here are some of the exciting benefits of attending:
- 5 live keynote sessions which will be recorded and placed on demand for up to 6 months post event
- A suite of on-demand technical presentations, available anytime for up to 6 months post event (presentations to be announced!)
- Access to virtual exhibition where you can interact with industry partners via one on one video meetings
- Access to attendee contact exchange and online networking opportunities
- Ability to interact in panel discussions and ask speakers live questions.