Uranium 2020, a successful digital conference!15 July 2020
Experiencing the largest attendance in over 5 years, we are pleased to say Uranium 2020 was a success! More than 230 attendees joined us virtually from 12 countries to gain insights and share knowledge on the future of the uranium industry.
Key highlights from the conference include, John Borshoff’s presentation on the rarity of uranium production and Ben Heard’s stand out session with a very objective review of small modular reactor costs.
Take a look through some of the exciting feedback from our attendees below.
- “Bravo to all partipants, and well done Mark. The content presented thoughout the conference has been fantastic. If anyone needed to quickly get up to speed the conference has covered the full spectrum of the industry.”
- “Great conference and well done to everyone. Has been able to reach a much wider audience than face to face and the spread over a number of days has worked really well.”
- “Very interesting, very useful and gratifyingly high quality throughout. Nice template AusIMM”
- “It’s going to be an interesting 10 years.” – Ben Heard
on advanced nuclear deployments around the world at #Uranium2020
Interesting point from @malopez1975 at @TheAusIMM #Uranium2020 digital conference: Uranium has been the best performing commodity of 2020!
- ‘Uranium 2020 was a huge success, thanks to our world-class speakers covering a variety of topics. Their presentations were enhanced by interactive panel sessions with fantastic engagement from delegates around the globe. AusIMM is proud to keep our international mining community connected and we thank everybody for joining us.’ – AusIMM President Janine Herzig FAusIMM(CP)
Thank you to all of those who attended and we look forward to seeing you again next year at Uranium 2021!